A rejuvenating caffeine-free blend of herbs and fruit. Warm, fruity, floral and slightly spicy herbs combine for an invigorating and refreshing tea. Lemongrass has been proven to improve mental exhaustion.
- Lemongrass has been proven to assist stomach and intestinal spasms, achy joints, low energy and exhaustion.
- Papaya fruit is an excellent source of folate, vitamin C, A and E. It also contains calcium, iron, riboflavin, thiamin and niacin. Papaya is very rich in the antioxidant nutrients flavonoids and carotenes. All nutrients have been found to aid in energy production.
- The essential oils in ginger (zingiberene and gingerols) have been found to exert an anti-inflammatory effect, increase activity in the gastrointestinal tract, and act as a circulatory stimulant, increasing blood flow and energy.
- Cinnamon also acts as a circulatory stimulant, increasing blood flow and improving energy. Cinnamon is high in antioxidants, and potentiates insulin activity, helping to balance blood sugar levels.
- Calendula contains anti-inflammatory properties and has been found to exert healing properties on gastric mucosa, healing your skin and helping it to radiate from the inside out.