Native Whey Protein Isolate
Bare Blends’ premium Native Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is a high-protein filtered milk product containing very little lactose, fats, and carbohydrates. Unlike other whey proteins, it is processed directly from milk and is NOT a byproduct of the cheese making industry. Our premium bio-active WPI’s rich amino acid profile has a myriad of beneficial effects ranging from lean muscle development to increased antioxidant synthesis.
- Up to 95% more cysteine- enabling the production of Glutathione: “The Mother of All Antioxidants”
- Higher concentration of amino acids than WPC and contains less calories.
- Rich in Leucine, the essential amino acid responsible for muscle building
- Will help to boost your immune system
- Decreased recovery time between exercise
Check out our WPI vs WPC table
NZ Whey Protein Concentrate
Bare Blends’ Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) is produced as a liquid by-product of cheese making process in the chemical and pesticide-free grazing hills of New Zealand. WPC is the closest to the natural form of whey. It contains small amounts of fats and carbohydrates, and has a higher lactose content than WPI. Much of the natural amino acid profile and immune boosting factions retained in WPC are typically lost in other whey proteins.
- Improve your immune system and body re-composition.
- Decreased recovery time between exercise
- Aid weight management
- Check out our WPI vs WPC table
Peruvian Organic Raw Cacao
The premium raw cacao powder used in our natural whey protein blends is of the heirloom variety, criollo, grown in Peru. Raw cacao powder is thought to be one of the most nutritionally diverse foods on the planet with up to 3 times more antioxidants than goji berries. Bare Blends’ organic raw cacao powder is produced simply by cold pressing the beans then drying them into a paste. It is Australian Certified Organic, sustainably grown and fairly traded.
- High levels of Antioxidants have beneficial effects on satiety, cognitive function, and mood
- Promotes strong hair, nails and beautiful skin!
- Protect nerves from injury and inflammation
- Eases sleep due to a high content of the amino acid tryptophan.
Wild Crafted Kakadu Plum (Gubinge)
Gubinge is a bush plum found in Kakadu and the Kimberleys. The species is called ‘Terminalia Ferdinandiana‘, and it has been verified as the highest natural source of Vitamin C on the planet, at over 13%. Our supplier has processed the fresh fruit simply by dehydrating it at 40ºC for 16 hours and then milling it into a powder, this process makes it one of the only natural whole foods that is high in Vitamin C. Being a whole food, your body will absorb all the phytonutrients and minerals in gubinge a whole lot faster than in synthetic products.
- High vitamin C content.
- Contains a wide range of phytochemicals such as gallic and ellagic acids. Ellagic acid has an anti-carcinogenic effect against a wide range of carcinogens in many human tissues.
Organic Maca Root
Grown at 4,000m above sea level in the Andean district of Junin by the Pumpush people, maca has been cultivated and consumed as a staple food for thousands of years. The Incas found maca so potent that the root was prescribed to warriors in preparation for battles to increase their strength and endurance.
- Helps to increase libido in both sexes
- It is an endocrine adaptogen.
- Extremely rich in minerals, essential amino acids, vitamins, enzymes and over 55 different active phytochemicals.
- May increase energy, enhance mental clarity and improve immunity.
Organic Chia Seeds
‘Salvia Hispanica‘, commonly known as chia, is a flowering plant native to central, southern Mexico and Guatemala. Chia seeds have been a staple for native American people as early as 3500 BC. The seeds were used by the Aztec and Mayan messengers and warriors as a super energy food. When ingested, the chia seeds form a ‘gel’ in the stomach which leads to slow digestion and sustained balance of sugar levels, which can be helpful in preventing or controlling diabetes.
- Aids the regeneration of muscles
- Richest plant based source of omega-3 ALA
- Helps in maintaining healthy heart function, brain health, healthy skin and joint mobility.
- Great source of dietary energy.
Organic Stevia Extract
Stevia rebaudiana is a naturally sweet bush of the sunflower family, native to Paraguay and now many parts of South America. The leaf has been used for 1500 years for medicines and safely sweetening local teas. It is 250 to 300 times sweeter than sugar (gram for gram) but contains no calories and won’t raise your blood sugar.
- Does not have the bitter aftertaste associated with stevia, caused by the more prevalent Steviosides present in the leaf.
- Does not raise blood sugar levels
Organic Vanilla Beans
These orchid vines climb existing trees, poles or whatever they can find and produce deep green beans, when picked are quickly blanched in boiling water then set out to dry. Bare Blends’ vanilla beans are then ground to a powder to use in our delectable blends, free of chemicals. Bare Blends uses Papua New Guinean non-irradiated, A-grade organic vanilla beans of the bourbon variety to flavour our natural whey protein blends.
- Contains small amounts of the B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, riboflavin and vitamin B-6.
- Helps with enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and regulating body metabolism.
- The Vanilla bean was once thought to posses aphrodisiac qualities, however there have been no conclusive studies, we’ll leave you to be the judge!