Bare Greens is the organic freeze-dried greens powder that we all now know and love!
We love Bare Greens.
Bare Greens is the organic freeze-dried greens powder that we all now know and love! We have it every morning in the Bare Blends office with cold water and a squeeze of lemon in an energising green juice. But it’s much more versatile than that!
Bare Greens was designed from the ground up to offer large amounts of the most potent and nutritious freeze-dried organic green vegetables, grasses, algae, leaves and fruit to synergistically nourish your body.
Bare Greens is the perfect way to energise, revitalise and restore your body, and it is particularly beneficial after the holiday season. It’s the perfect way to kickstart a healthy new routine, and as it’s flavoured and sweetened with organic mango, apple and lemon, it also goes deliciously well in green smoothies and other recipes!
Here are some of our favourite Bare Greens recipes.
1. In a blender, pulse the macadamias, dessicated coconut, pepitas, Chia Seeds, Raw Cacao Powder, Bare Greens, and the Organic Cacao WPI/Peruvian Power Protein. Be careful not to over-process as you want a crunchy texture! 2. Remove mixture from blender and place in large mixing bowl 3. Blend the dates, vanilla bean, honey and coconut oil on high until a paste forms, scraping down the sides if needed. 4. Add the paste to the dry mixture and kneed with your hands until well combined. 5. Spread mixture into a small baking dish lined with baking paper, packing it down tightly and evenly 6. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes 7. Slice into evenly sized bars
1. Put all ingredients into the blender and blend on high until the consistency is smooth. 2. Change the quantities for your desired taste and as always, we advise you to get creative. If you don’t have any of these ingredients in your pantry, then work with what you do have. 3. Add it to a glass or bowl and add your favourite toppings, such as buckinis and coconut. 4. Feel your cells being happy and have a beautiful day!
1. Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and press start. 2. Blend on high for about a minute (this could be a good time to get some squats in while you’re working on that Summer body) 3. When it’s done pop it into a bowl and top with your preferred toppings.
1. Blend the frozen spinach, Vanilla Bean WPI, brazil nuts, coconut milk and Bare Greens in a high speed blender until smooth. 2. Tip the smoothie into a bowl and top with the coconut flakes and Chia Seeds. 3. Enjoy straight away.
1. Blend ice until entirely crushed 2. Add mint, lime, cucumber, Bare Greens, salt, and blend. 3. Enjoy!
At Bare Blends we take a holistic approach to your nutrition and wellness; producing delicious natural & organic superfood blends that nourish and nurture an active body + mind. All products are sugar and gluten free. From Kakadu to the Andean ranges, we've selected the highest quality ancient, raw and organic superfoods and combined them with Native and New Zealand whey proteins. We believe we make the best tasting natural protein powder in Australia.