There’s nothing better than a delicious and indulgent chocolate recipe. Especially when that chocolately treat is also good for you!
These recipes are made with our deliciously single-origin Organic Raw Peruvian Cacao, which, unlike processed cocoa powder, boasts a range of health benefits.
Raw cacao benefits:
- Enhances mood and positive outlook with bliss chemicals serotonin, anandamide and other endorphins
- Potent source of essential magnesium for healthy heart function and strong bones
- One of the richest sources of antioxidants known, which have anti-aging properties
- Energy boosting
- Enhances mental clarity and cognitive function
- Increase cardiovascular health
Here are 7 of our favourite mouthwatering cacao recipes. All of these recipes are refined sugar free, so you can't feel guilty about having one too many!
1. Decadent Chocolate Protein Bars
These decadent chocolate protein bars are the perfect healthy snack, or post-workout energy boost. These bars are so good you will find yourself making them again and again.
2. Raw Chocolate Tarts
These Raw Chocolate Tarts are the stuff that dreams are made of. It packs a punch full of antioxidants and has a decadent and bold flavour. It is quite rich so we recommend sharing it with another raw foodie.
3. Raw Cacao Peanut Butter Slice
This no-bake slice is perfect for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there! How could you not love a chocolatey base covered in a smooth and creamy peanut butter topping?
4. Super Creamy Chocolate Bomb
This bowl of goodness will satiate all of your chocolate cravings. It's an antioxidant boost that will restore your energy levels in one delicious chocolatey bomb!
5. Creamy Hot Cacao
The hot chocolate that tastes as good as it looks! The perfect guilt-free dessert or morning treat.
6. Chocolate Thickshake
The recipe is refined sugar-free and could work for any time of day. You will receive a good dose of healthy fats and antioxidants from the coconut oil and raw cacao whilst still feeling like you are enjoying a treat.
7. Red Velvet Protein Balls
These protein balls get the 'Red Velvet' title due to their velvety texture and subtle cacao-berry flavour.