Need to mix up your morning Bare Blends smoothie?? Try this amazing Bare Blends protein pancake recipe from our ambassador Ashleigh Jensen!
- 300g Egg White
- 30g Bare Blends Dark Cacao & Kakadu Plum Native WPI
- 50g Oats or Quinoa Flakes
- 1 tbsp Organic Cacao powder
- 1 very ripe Banana
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Simply place all of the ingredients into a bowl and use a stick mixer to combine. (You could also place the ingredients into a blender).
- Lightly spray fry pan with coconut or rice bran oil.
- Bring pan to a low-medium heat then add the pancake batter approx 3-4 tablespoons at a time to form each pancake.
- Once little bubbles appear over the batter it’s time to flip!
- Serve with fresh berries, banana, pure maple syrup, lemon or get creative with your own toppings!