A match made in heaven.
Inspired by one of my favourite cafes in Los Angeles - Alchemy Health Food and Juice Lab. I was trying to practice a little self-control and NOT get one every day, until of course, with the help of a friend - I realised how simple it was to make at home!
This smoothie is a great sweet-craving fix! Low in fructose with no added sugar, we achieve yummy sweetness by using naturally sweet ingredients.
- 1 tsp Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea
- 1 tsp Raw Organic Maca
- 1 tsp Bare Greens
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 4 tbsp dried mulberries
- 1 mejool date
- handful of fresh mint
- 1 tbsp protein of your choice
- 1 heaped tbsp macadamia nut butter, or any nut butter you prefer (not peanut)
- almond/coconut mylk ice cubes. I like to freeze my mylk into ice cubes to achieve a slushie-like consistency. If not you can just add regular ice cubes with mylk.
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Enjoy with a sprinkle of your favourite granola or cereal on top!