You can prepare these little no-bake protein brownies in about a minute.
Literally. They seriously could not be any easier to make and they're perfect to keep in your fridge or freezer for when you need something sweet (and healthy).
I developed the recipe using the new Bare Blends Cacao & Cinnamon Plant Protein powder. It's a blend of pea and sprouted brown rice protein, flavoured with certified organic Peruvian cacao and Ceylon cinnamon.
Since the cacao and cinnamon flavours are already in the protein powder blend, the recipe is super easy using only four ingredients. I love the cinnamon flavour with pecan nuts, but you could use another nut if you prefer.
Gluten free | Vegan | Low Fructose
10 mini brownies
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 4 x 20ml tablespoons Cacao & Cinnamon Plant Protein
- 2 x 20ml tablespoons rice malt syrup
- Handful of raw pecan nuts
- Mix the coconut oil, protein powder and rice malt syrup together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray, only filling each cube about 3/4 full to leave room for the pecans. Press a couple of pecan pieces into each cube and leave the tray in the fridge or freezer for a few hours to set.
- Once set, pop the mini brownies out of the tray and store in the fridge or freezer.