If you can’t be bothered getting the food processor out and turning the oven on, these cookies are for you.
All you need is a bowl and a spoon. The combination of cranberry and coconut is one of my all time favourites and I’ve used almond meal in the cookies which is high in fibre. I’ve also boosted them with Bare Blends Vanilla Bean WPI for added protein so they keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Gluten free | Grain free
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup Bare Blends Vanilla Bean WPI
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 x 20ml tablespoons nut butter
- 2 x 20ml tablespoons water
- Mix the almond meal, protein powder, coconut and cranberries together in a bowl. Add the melted coconut oil, nut butter and water and stir until everything is well combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Roll the mixture into balls and press onto the lined tray.
- Leave the cookies in the fridge for a few hours to set. Store in the fridge or freezer.