IngredientsThe Soft Nougat
- 150g Cashews soaked overnight
- 3 tbps Organic Vanilla Bean Native WPI
- 2 tbps Coconut milk
- 3/4 cup Scoop Wholefoods crunchy peanut butter or a similar good quality peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate coconut butter
- 3/4 cup of agave syrup / coconut nectar / rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup Bare Blends Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- Gently melt the chocolate ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and pour half mixture into a small baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Blend cashews, Organic Vanilla Bean Native WPI and coconut milk in the Optimum 9200 on low setting, scraping down the sides, until a smooth paste forms.
- Remove chocolate base from freezer and layer nougat on top. Place back in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove mixture from freezer and layer the crunchy peanut butter on top of the the nougat.
- Add the final layer of chocolate and place back in freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- Remove from freezer and slice into pieces.
- Dust with some Bare Blends Raw Cacao Powder and enjoy your protein bar by itself or with a serving of chia pudding.