These raw fudge balls are decadently rich, superbly scrumptious and jam packed with goodness. What more could your heart possibly desire?
I relish these small fudge balls and so does everyone who has had the pleasure of tasting them. I have put some of my favourite Organic Dark Cacao Native WPI in them, making the fudge balls extra nutritious and they are my treat of choice after a solid gym session.
The best time to consume one of these delicious chocolate goodies is within half an hour of working out, as that’s when your muscles need it most.
Or when the 3pm sugar cravings come crashing in, to prevent you over snacking and not enjoying that tasty healthy dinner of yours.
I hope you love my raw fudge balls, they are absolutely scrumptious and use only the finest quality ingredients.Enjoy Madeleine x
- 15 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Dark Cacao Native WPI (chocolate protein)
- 3 Tbsp. Raw Cacao
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cacao, Chia Seeds or Desiccated Coconut to dust (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until mixture forms one large sticky ball. You may need to stop the food processor to scrape sides if necessary, resume blending until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll into 15 equal sized balls. Dust each ball in cacao, chia seeds or coconut.
- Refrigerate for 30–60 minutes.
- Store in fridge. Will store up to 2 weeks (they won’t last that long in your household).