- 2 serves (50g) Bare Sacha Inchi, Cacao and Maca Vegan Blend
- 1 tbsp Bare Blends Raw Cacao
- 1 cup organic pitted dates
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Bare Blends Chia
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Desiccated coconut / goji berries
- 50mL of water (try coconut water or PureHarvest's CocoQuench for extra flavour)
*you can dust your balls with what ever like! Macadamias, walnuts, cacao powder and raw chocolate are also great.
- Pulse almonds in processor until you have small almond chunks.
- Blend all ingredients excluding the chia and coconut in a food processor until mixture is consistent (you may need to add more water if too dry).
- Add chia and almond chunks, and blend on low, then remove from processor.
- Remove from processor and roll into desired size.
- Dust with coconut /goji / almond chunks. Enjoy!