I can’t even get over how much I enjoyed eating every single spoon of the smoothie bowl. Vanilla, fresh blueberries and dark chocolate... Need I to say more?
It’s not only a great and filling breakfast, it’s also a great post workout snack/meal because of the vanilla whey in it. So not only your muscles will be able to recover better and faster, also your belly will be very thankful for this bowl of deliciousness.
This is a recipe I make quite often if I don’t have a lot of time but still want to enjoy something fresh and nutritious. I hope you enjoy this recipe and please enjoy every single spoon and eat slowly, because the moment when the bowl is empty is going to be a really sad moment, believe me haha. ;)
- 1 frozen banana
- 200 ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
for the toppings
- 2-3 handful fresh blueberries
- 1 square dark chocolate (min. 70%) -> i used dark chocolate sweetened with stevia
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- some nuts of choice
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy and add into your bowl.
- Top with topping ingredients!
Top with the blueberries, some dark chocolate (a little chocolate never hurt nobody and will make you happy ;)), nuts and finally, sprinkle the cacao nibs on top. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! :)