If you ever get up on the wrong side of the bed, this breakfast will save your day! I absolutely love having a berries bowl with as many of my favorite toppings as possible for breakfast! The Bare Berries not only have irresistible taste, they're also rich in antioxidants.
Here we go...SERVES 1 - GF, DF, VGN, RSF
- 1 banana, in slices, frozen
- 150 g blackberries or blueberries, frozen
- 2 tbsp Bare Berries
- 1/2 apple
- 2 tsp sweetener of choice, e.g. honey
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 100 ml milk of choice, preferably almond milk 100 ml coconut water
- berries: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries dried mulberries
- bee pollen
- coconut chips, unsweetened
- homemade & crunchy granola
- roasted nuts of choice
- banana slices
- Add the frozen banana slices and all ingredients up to and including the milk to a blender/food processor and blend for a few minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add into your breakfast bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
- Enjoy every single spoon, the bowl will be empty faster than you would like!
I love adding some granola, homemade coconut chips and/or roasted nuts on top to bring in some extra crunchiness.
Optional: you might prefer to only use either the almond milk or the coconut water/milk.