Greens never tasted so good!
Kickstart your day the perfect way with this Green Vitality Smoothie. We all find it tough on occasions to eat all of our greens but it can be made easy with this delicious smoothie. It’s packed with nourishing plants to fuel your body with quality energy, vitamins and minerals.
- Parsley is a great source of vitamin C and K and Iron
- Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Including the peels of your fruits and vegetables boots it’s nutrition
- Blending retains the fibre which helps to keep you fuller for longer
- Coconut water is rich in electrolytes making it perfect to replace fluids and rehydrate
- Spinach is rich in antioxidants + vitamins A, B2, C and K, magnesium, manganese, folate, iron, calcium and potassium
- Bare Greens powder adds that extra kick of nutrition
- Goji berries are extremely rich in antioxidants
Gluten-free | Vegan
Roughly 1 litre
- 300ml coconut water or pure water
- 1-2 frozen bananas, peeled
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, flat leaf
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1 apple
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger root
- 1 slice lemon, with peel
- 1 tsp Bare Greens
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Mango stars
- Goji berries
- Coconut flakes
- Place ingredients into a high speed blender, blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass jar and optionally top with mango stars, goji berries and coconut flakes and enjoy.
Youtube: Tess Begg