This Chia pudding recipe is an great way to start your morning, bursting with the omega 3s from chia seeds and protein, and takes no time at all to prepare, just a little forethought. We make up a big batch on Sunday nights to be used throughout the week in breakfasts, snacks, desserts or even throw some in your smoothies to thicken them up. You can easily make this delicious snack chocolate(check out Pure energy training zones) or vanilla flavoured by simply adding either our Peruvian Dark Cacao or Organic Vanilla Bean whey proteins.
- Mix the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey and shredded coconut in in a jar
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg to taste (more sweetness will be added later when you add the protein)
- Allow to rest for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator (overnight is best)
- This mixture will last for a week in the fridge, just stir through a serving of whey protein each time you prepare a dish.
- Garnish with some berries, coconut and banana.