A satiating, sweet and delicious all-day pudding.
This revitalising lychee pudding will provide plant-based omega 3s and beneficial fibre.
Makes 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons Bare Blends Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 10 peeled and pitted lychees
- 1 teaspoon coconut nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- Extra lychee for garnish
- Place the pitted and peeled lychees in a blender along with the coconut milk and coconut nectar, blend until consistent.
- Pour mixture into a large jar or bowl then add chia seeds and stir. Allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours, shaking after 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge, serve in bowls or jars and garnish with extra lychee.