These simple snacks are so quick and easy to throw together, and are the perfect fuel before or after a workout.
The added hemp seeds provide an omega-3 boost, which is great for brain function, makes them anti-inflammatory, and even higher in plant protein. You can leave the ganache off the top if you want a less stimulating bite, or roll the dough into balls for a delicious cookie-dough like bliss ball. Enjoy!
Gluten free | Vegan
~ 9 pieces
- 1 cup smooth, natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Cacao & Cinnamon Plant Protein
- 2/3 cup hemp hearts/seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 80g vegan chocolate (I used a raw one)
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Mix the top top 6 ingredients together in a mixing bowl, until uniform. Pour into a silicone slic e tray (or lined metal one), and press down to form an even base. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Once melted, stir in the 2 Tbsp peanut butter and mix well. Pour over the base, then set in the fridge until firm.
- Slice into desired servings, and store in an air tight container. This will keep in the fridge for up to a couple of weeks.