I needed to still my chocolate cravings this morning and this was just perfect! All healthy and natural ingredients to keep you full and satisfied until lunch. I bet I’m not the only one craving chocolate this morning so here’s the recipe for you guys.
1 chocolate bomb
- 2 frozen bananas
- 150ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp Bare Blends Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener of choice (I used rice malt syrup, yumm!) OR 2 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp Bare Blends Organic Vanilla Bean WPI
- 1 tbsp Bare Blends Organic Cacao WPI
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tiny bit of salt (brings out the sweetness even more)
- Blend it all together until smooth and creamy.
- Add into a bowl or jar, add your favourite fruits and toppings.