**Poppy Creation** This week's creation is a Bare Berries & Chia Jam - so delicious served on sprouted toast, with yoghurt, added to smoothies, and much much more! There are so many creative ways to use it and will last up to two weeks in the fridge.
- 2- 3 tablespoons of Bare Blends Organic Chia Seeds
- 1.5 tablespoons Bare Berries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 4 table spoons of maple syrup/coconut sugar/nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 cups of mixed (frozen or fresh) berries
- Put berries, syrup/ sugar, coconut oil in a saucepan - stir frequently.
- Bring to the boil then simmer (may need to add a bit of water).
- Mash/squish berries with a fork
- Add Chia and cook till becomes thick.
- Add vanilla bean powder, and Bare Berries and simmer for 5 more mins.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Then put in a clean glass container and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.