Energy dense, antioxidant rich and extremely versatile: introducing Bare Berries Chia Pudding! Simple to make, consume at breakfast for an energizing start to the day, or have it as a guilt free dessert! Combine Bare Berries and Chia to create a meal or snack that is bursting with fibre, protein, omega-3s and antioxidants.
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 serving Bare Berries
- 1 cup of organic coconut milk
- handful raspberries
- 1 tsp coconut nectar / agave
- organic vanilla yogurt
- a few black berries (or similar)
- Add Bare Berries to the coconut milk (Gently warm coconut milk on stove if solid)
- Add the chia, agave and stir until combined. Set in fridge for at least 1 hour
- Layer yogurt, raspberries, chia pudding until glass is filled.
- Top with black berries and enjoy!