Winter is coming! Bare Berries Snow Balls are a bliss ball lover's dream come true. Soft and succulent, they will boost your energy and satisfy a snacking craving (whilst also being delicious!). This recipe will make around 25 medium sized balls. All ingredients were purchased from our friends at Scoop Wholefoods
"Bare Blends Organic Vanilla Bean Whey Protein Isolate is the perfect exercise companion. The purity of this product allows for easy digestion and accelerated nutrient absorption, both of which are essential post-training."
- 15 Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup flaxseeds
- 1/4 Cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 Cup goji berries
- 1 Cup walnuts
- 1/2 Cup almonds
- 1/4 Cup Bare Berries
- 3/4 Cup oats
- 1/2 Cup fine desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup organic almond milk
- 1/2 Cup of Organic Vanilla Bean Native WPI
- Fine desiccated coconut - For rolling (This is essential as the mixture is very sticky)
- Add all ingredients except the almond milk, and rolling desiccated coconut into a food processor and blend until a consistent mixture is reached. Do not worry if the flax seeds do not blend completely.
- Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl and add the almond milk.
- Knead the mixture with your hands until the milk is absorbed. The mixture will be quite sticky.
- Roll the mixture into desired sized balls in the palms of your hands.
- Generously coat the balls in fine desiccated coconut and repeat for the rest of the mixture.
- Enjoy! Store what you do not eat in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.