This no-bake dessert is filled with satiating fats and protein powder, so you'll only need one small slice of this to get your chocolate hit.
We've teamed Bare Blend's Cacao & Kakadu Plum WPI with creamy tahini to create a decadent treat. Enjoy!
Makes 12 pieces
- 1 cup Brazil nuts, soaked in water for 2 hours, then drained.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder.
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup.
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- Line a small baking dish with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients for the base of the raw fudge into a food processor and blitz until combined. Press this mixture firmly into the baking dish. Place in the freezer while making the topping.
- To make the topping process all ingredients together in a food processor. Remove base from the freezer and scoop over the topping mixture. Spread evenly across the base with the back of a spoon.
- Place fudge back into the freezer and allow to set for 30 minutes. After this time, remove and slice into 12 or more pieces.
Note: Feel free to replace the Cacao & Kakadu Plum WPI with 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder and 2 tablespoons of any other Bare Blends protein powder.