This no-bake dessert is filled with satiating fats and protein powder, so you'll only need one small slice of this to get your chocolate hit. We've teamed Bare Blend's Dark Cacao + Kakadu Plum Native WPI with creamy tahini to create a decadent treat. Enjoy!
Makes 12 pieces
- 1 cup Brazil nuts, soaked in water for 2 hours, then drained.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder.
- 2 teaspoons rice malt syrup.
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt.
- Line a small baking dish with baking paper.
- Place the ingredients for the base of the raw fudge into a food processor and blitz until combined. Press this mixture firmly into the baking dish. Place in the freezer while making the topping.
- To make the topping process all ingredients together in a food processor. Remove base from the freezer and scoop over the topping mixture. Spread evenly across the base with the back of a spoon.
- Place fudge back into the freezer and allow to set for 30 minutes. After this time, remove and slice into 12 or more pieces.
Feel free to replace the Dark Cacao + Kakadu Plum WPI with 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder and 2 tablespoons of any other Bare Blends protein powder.