If you’re anything like us, your health is your priority but your wallet is usually always empty.
Making this work can be a fine art, but it is absolutely possible. We LOVE smoothie bowls so much, but we just can’t afford to go out and buy them at $15 a pop. So we’ve been getting busy at home and creating our own recipes.
Smoothie bowls are a great way to get an influx of nutrients without having to eat a shit tonne of veggies – the blender basically does the chewing for you, all you have to do is swallow! Bam! So easy!
Here’s one of the many recipes we’ve created that only uses four ingredients and tastes amazing!
Gluten-free | Vegan
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mango (or banana)
- 1 cup or almond milk (or whatever milk you have in your fridge)
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon of Bare Greens
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and press start.
- Blend on high for about a minute (this could be a good time to get some squats in while you’re working on that Summer body)
- When it’s done pop it into a bowl and top with your preferred toppings.
Too easy mate!