If you’ve yet to try our Bare Berries powder, then you’re missing out on a delicious blend of organic berries that is versatile in smoothies, raw treats, and other recipes.
Not only does it have an unrivaled berry flavour, it’s rich in broad-spectrum antioxidants that fend off illness, support healthy digestion, boost your immune system, and promote healthy brain and nerve function.
Bare Berries is also the most effective and natural way to get glowing and healthy skin that is organic and free of chemicals. This is due to the high antioxidant content, which can actually reverse the signs of aging, such as skin and hair deterioration.
The antioxidants in Bare Berries work by neutralising free radicals in the body, which are molecules that cause disease, illness, signs of aging, etc. After neutralising a free radical, antioxidants become inactive, which means they need to be constantly re-supplied to our bodies through the right foods.
Antioxidants can help with the following:
- Prevention of disease
- Reversing the effects of aging of the skin
- Increasing eye health and brain health
- Decreasing risk of coronary heart disease
- Prevention of certain cancers which are triggered by damaged cell DNA
Bare Berries was designed to be the most potent natural broad-spectrum antioxidant powder available on the market, assisting with many body functions and offering unsurpassed protection.
Research shows that the powerful health benefits of berries work synergistically and are far more effective when a full spectrum of fruits and berries is consumed rather than single berries or isolated compounds.
Just a few of the benefits Bare Berries can provide:
- Promotes healthy skin, vision and cardiovascular function
- Protects against memory and cognitive loss
- Helps to assist with anti-inflammation
- Slow processes associated with aging
- Will help to support healthy digestion and boost immune system function
- Promote healthy brain and nerve function
- Gluten free, soy free, lactose free, non-GMO, vegan
Bare Berries’ unique blend of wild organic berries synergistically provides the entire body with unsurpassed antioxidant and anti-aging protection. Certified organic by the ACO, the berries in Bare Berries are lingonberry, bilberry, pomegranate, cranberry, grape, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, acai, maqui, cherry, strawberry. Each of these berries was carefully chosen for their high quality, and their unique antioxidant and nutritional attributes.
The freeze-drying process of these 12 delicious berries ensures that the health-promoting phytonutrients are preserved. Bare Berries will last in your cupboard for two years, with very little of the nutrition lost.
As a powder, Bare Berries can be used in a myriad of recipes. In smoothies, or mixed with coconut water are two of our favourites. Here are a few other easy recipe ideas for inspiration.
1. BARE BERRIES YOGHURT
- 200g yoghurt (preferably organic) we used CoYo.
- 1 teaspoon Bare Berries
- Fruit, such as berries, banana, mango, kiwi fruit, etc.
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- Stir the Bare Berries into the yogurt, and serve in a bowl topped with chia seeds, granola, and fruit.