Just as delicious in a glass or jar and great to grab on a busy morning.
Use your favourite milk and berries to make this recipe your own and enjoy a morning of satisfying and quality protein, carbs and good fats. This recipe is an extract from Nadia Felsch’s latest eBook project – SIMPLE, DELICIOUS + NUTRITIOUS WHOLEFOODS for busy women.
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews (ideally soaked overnight and drained)
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serve Bare Whey or Vanilla WPI
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender
- Blend until smooth and well combined
- Serve immediately in a bowl
- Top with your favourite granola or nut/seed combo (optional)