Do you feel like food tastes better when it’s pretty?
We are suckers for beautiful food, so when we found out that we could turn our food pink WITHOUT nasty food colouring, and that it was actually going to boost our health, we were pretty bloody excited!
We started experimenting with Bare Berries and turned most of our meals pink for about a week, it was addictive haha! This smoothie bowl has become one of our favourites, so we wanted to share the recipe with you.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango (or banana)
- 1 cup almond milk (or more if you don’t like it as thick)
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1 teaspoon of Bare Berries
- Add all of the ingredients into your blender and blend on high until it’s smooth.
- Scoop into a bowl and decorate with whatever toppings you like.
- We are loving fresh berries, desiccated coconut and cacao nibs, but you can use what you have on hand.