- 1/2 cup raw macadamias
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Bare Blends Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Bare Greens
- 1/2 cup Organic Cacao WPI (or our vegan Peruvian Power Protein
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 20 medjool dates(pitted)
- 6 tbsp organic coconut oil
- In a blender, pulse the macadamias, dessicated coconut, pepitas, Chia Seeds, Raw Cacao Powder, Bare Greens, and the Organic Cacao WPI/Peruvian Power Protein. Be careful not to over-process as you want a crunchy texture!
- Remove mixture from blender and place in large mixing bowl
- Blend the dates, vanilla bean, honey and coconut oil on high until a paste forms, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Add the paste to the dry mixture and kneed with your hands until well combined.
- Spread mixture into a small baking dish lined with baking paper, packing it down tightly and evenly
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
- Slice into evenly sized bars