The original and the best protein ball recipe.
These Cacao Brownie Balls are the ones we make in the Bare Blends Smoothie Bar. Decadent and delicious, these balls are perfect for an afternoon energy boost or a mid-morning snack.
These balls are made with our organic Raw Cacao Powder for an antioxidant boost and mood-enhancing bliss chemicals. The Raw Cacao WPI (or Cacao & Cinnamon Plant Protein for a vegan option) will help to boost your energy levels and keep you feeling full.
Just try not to eat them all in one go!
Gluten free | Grain free
~ 15 balls
- ½ cup macadamias
- ¾ cup pecans
- 1 cup dates
- ¾ desiccated coconut
- 5 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 5 tbsp Raw Cacao WPI or Cacao & Cinnamon Plant Protein
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp Bare Berries
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Add all of the ingredients except macadamias in a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together
- Add the macadamias to the mixture and pulse for only a few seconds. Be careful not to over pulse the macadamias, to retain the crunchy texture
- Roll into balls approximately 4 centimeters in diameter
- Mix the Bare Berries and desiccated coconut together on a plate then roll each ball in the mixture to coat
- Refridgerate for 1 hour to allow the balls to set
These balls can be stored in the fridge for 5 days.