These egg-free raw brownies are a decadent chocolate treat (honestly these taste just as good, if not better than normal brownies!) Packed full of healthy fats, antioxidants and Bare Blends' whey protein, these delicious raw brownies will boost your energy levels and nourish your muscles. We also include a Bare Berries Coulis recipe which pairs excellently with the brownies. This can be used with other raw deserts. This recipe will give you eight scrumptious raw brownies, try not to eat them all at once!
"Packed full of superfoods, Bare Blends Dark Cacao & Kakadu Plum Native WPI is a nutritional powerhouse! Antioxidants and magnesium are essential for exercise recovery and the addition of maca root and chia seeds aids hormonal control and satiety, making this product perfect for weight management too!"
- 1/2 Cup Organic Macadamias
- 3/4 Cup Organic Peacans
- 1 Cup of Dates
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla powder/extract
- 3/4 Cup Dessicated coconut
- 5 Tbsp Bare Blends Raw Cacao Powder
- 5 Tbsp Dark Cacao and Kakadu Plum Native WPI
- 2 Tbsp Organic coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Pinch of Himalayan pink rock salt
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1/4 Cup Bare Blends Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup agave/honey
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Salt & cinnamon to taste
Bare Berries Coulis
- 1 Cup frozen organic raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Bare Berries
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Place Raw Cacao Powder, dates, peacans, vanilla, coconut, coconut oil, Dark Cacao and Kakadu Plum Native WPI, salt, honey in blender/food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add macadamias and pulse for 2 seconds (just enough to break them up).
- You should have a texture that sticks together when pressed.
- Pack firmly into baking paper lined cake/brownie tin about 1.5 cm deep and place in freezer to harden
- Make coulis whilst brownies are hardening;
- In a small saucepan cook raspberries, water and lemon juice over low heat until mashable. Push mixture through a fine sieve using a spoon.
- Stir Bare Berries through the berry liquid until combined.
- Blend icing ingredients until a smooth mousse texture is reached.
- Remove brownies from tin and generously coat with icing, then cut into desired pieces.
- Serve brownies with organic yogurt and drizzle over the Bare Berries coulis.
Enjoy them when you need a delicious energy kick, or try them with organic coconut ice cream for a guilt free desert!